Contract Works Insurance
Wherever there is the construction of buildings or civil works, there is a risk of loss or damage. The contract governing the works will place the responsibility for this loss or damage with either the Contractor or Employer.
A Contract Works or Contractors All Risks insurance policy can protect either of these parties against the cost of this loss or damage, including:
- Cover for damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from the site
- Cover for owned and hired in plant and machinery
- Up to 12 months cover after completion for contractual obligations forming part of the maintenance or defects liability period
- Cover for any party that is required to be a joint named insured under the contract
- Additional cover as standard including Professional fees and Debris Removal. Please refer to the policy wording for a full list of extensions.
We understand that a construction site is a busy site and that plant needs to be brought in specially, depending on the project.