Motor Vehicle Fleet, Business Car & Van Insurance
If you use your car for business purposes, such as driving to meet customers, you will need specialist car insurance including the correct business use. If the vehicle is registered to your company or to your employer, regardless of the financial provision, then you will need to arrange a Business Car policy usually in the company name.
If your business has two or more vehicles that are driven by different drivers, a commercial motor fleet insurance policy maybe a solution to reduce costs & increase efficiency.
Large fleets can include a variety of vehicles including Tippers and Skip Transporters, HGV’s and Trucks, Company owned cars, Vans and other vehicles including directors vehicles.
Many policies only offer cover for those aged 25 or over but there are products which allow drivers aged 21 and over on your policy. Driving can also be restricted to over 30 if this would be more appropriate & more cost effective.
Typical features of our Commercial Motor Policies may include cover in respect of:-
- In house claims management
- Courtesy car
- Nationwide approved network of repairers
- Breakdown cover
- Motorist Legal Protection
- Foreign use
- Personal effects
- No Claims Discount
- Protected No Claims Bonus
- Cover for tools in vehicle
- Replacement locks
- Vehicle recovery following an accident
- Medical Expenses
- Own damage, fire & theft cover
- Legal liability protection for anyone injured including passengers & damage to other persons property
- Direct Debit monthly payment plans available