Office Insurance Package
OFFICE & SURGERIES INSURANCE PACKAGES
Office insurance is an increasingly important safeguard against business disruption resulting from break-ins as a business faces crippling problems if electronic data is stolen or can’t be accessed because computers have been stolen or damaged.
Putting the right level of office insurance in place should be a priority for many businesses as although offices face the same insurance issues as any other business, by arranging the right office insurance it ensures that the business is not hindered by unforeseen events.
To ensure your office insurance offers the best cover, check out these points:
- List your business electronics, like computers, lap tops, printers, scanners, telephones – and don’t forget the TV and DVD player in the training room or electronic whiteboards and other specialist computer peripherals. Check the sum insured under the policy is adequate to cover all your assets.
- Office insurance is unlikely to cover the value of your data and specialist software – just the hard drive that stores the information, so back up online to a remote server. Those hard drives will go down at some time anyway, so online backups are a sensible precaution. Computer cover can often be included under an office package- check your cover
- Check your locks, bar the windows and look for weak-spots that are out of sight that burglars can exploit. Fit CCTV and PIN code locks for extra peace of mind. Your policy will require a minimum level of security- make sure you can comply.
Look at the add-ons your business may need for full protection – tailor the policy to a business review rather than buying an off-the-peg policy.
Typical features of our Office Insurance Packages may include cover in respect of:
- Asset Protection- protection for tangible assets of the office
- Property Insurance
- Contents temporary removed from the office
- Glass & signage
- Money including assault
- Revenue protection/ business interruption
- Legal Liabilities
– Commercial Legal Expenses
- Accidental damage
- Employee dishonesty
- Computer breakdown
- Book debts
- Personal accident & business travel
- Professional Indemnity
- No Claims Discount
- Direct Debit monthly payment plans available