Working closely in specialist London Markets, our exclusive insurance facilities backed by market leading underwriters cover a wide range of renewable energy projects including:
- On and off shore wind farms, including some of Wales’ largest wind farm developments
- Wave and tidal devices
- Solar parks
- Bio diesel units
- Biomass units
- Hydro-electric power
- Energy from waste
- Landfill gas
In order to provide the right balance of local service and expertise with access to both local and the widest London and overseas insurance markets, Thomas Carroll work in close partnership with our London placing brokers. This allows us access to the widest covers at the most competitive premiums whilst supporting our clients with a local service, claims and strong technical delivery.
Collectively, our expertise in the Renewable Energy sector stretches back over 30 years and our partners are widely acknowledged as market leaders. This experience and knowledge provides access to exclusive insurance facilities with market leading underwriters.
We are specialists for:
- Legal Indemnities including Restrictive Covenant and Defective Title
- Marine transit including delay in start up
- Construction, site work and advance loss of revenue
- Construction Wrap Up Liability
- Operation risks including loss of revenue
- Employers, public and products liability
- Contingency risks
- Performance Guarantees
We would be delighted to discuss your Renewable Energy Insurance requirements further. As a first step, please submit your details and brief requirements below. We will then make early contact to deal with your request.
Alternatively call us on 02920 887 733