NEBOSH National General Certificate
This course aims to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of key health and safety issues so they can discharge their responsibilities effectively and proactively contribute to the management of health and safety in the workplace.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for managers and supervisors in all types of organisations who have specific health and safety responsibilities and who need an in-depth understanding of health and safety issues.
A ten day non-residential training course delivered in two one week modules, and one exam day.
Course topics include:
- Management of Health and Safety
- Foundation in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems
- Controlling workplace hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal and risk control
- Work equipment and risk control
- Electrical safety and risk control
- Fire safety and risk control
- Chemical safety and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
- Health and safety practical applications
To book a place or to find our more information about this course please fill in the contact form below.