Holiday Pay Employment Law Workshop l 23 November 2017
Thomas Carroll Management Services are hosting a holiday pay employment law workshop near Cardiff on 23 November 2017.
Thursday 23 November, 09:00 – 12:00
Central South Consortium Joint Education Service, Nantgarw, CF15 7QQ
Cost: £105 + VAT per delegate
Many questions arise from the topic of holiday pay, which is without doubt a legal minefield. The following questions and many more will be addressed in detail during the workshop;
- Do bonus payments need to be calculated as part of holiday pay?
- Does compulsory overtime need to be calculated as part of holiday pay?
- Does voluntary overtime need to be calculated as part of holiday pay?
- How do I calculate holiday pay for an employee leaving after long-term sickness absence?
- Do I have to pay my casual worker, freelancer or consultant holiday pay?
- Can an employee who is on holiday and then goes sick take their holiday at a different time?
- What is rolled up holiday pay and is it legal?
- Does holiday pay accrue during notice periods and notice paid in-lieu?
- What happens if an employee moves from full-time to part-time?
- How do I calculate holiday entitlement for part-time workers?
- Can I limit payment of average holiday pay to just 4 weeks per year? If so, which 4 weeks?