Protection in the event that a planning permission is challenged.
1. Copy of the planning permission and if granted on appeal, any associated reports / decisions.
2. Minutes of the Planning Committee meeting or any public consultation.
3. Copy of any objection letters lodged at the planning stage.
4. A copy of any special agreements entered into by the developers to get the local Authority’s permission.
5. Details of any proprietary other interest that the Local Authority have in the site.
6. Does the site include a listed building or is it in a conservation area?
7. Has an Environmental Impact Assessment report been prepared? If so please supply copy or if not, a letter from the Local Authority confirming why such a report was not required.
8. Copy of the development plans.
9. Confirmation of the acquisition and development value of the site.
10. Confirmation that neither the proposer nor the Planning Authority is aware of any matters / objection which would give rise to the application for judicial review.
11. A breakdown of the acquisition / development costs that are likely to be incurred.
If you would like to receive an online legal indemnities quote from Thomas Carroll, click here.
We would be delighted to discuss your Judicial Review Indemnity requirements further. Please submit your details and brief requirements below. We will then make early contact to deal with your request.
Alternatively call us on 02920 887 733