Workshop: How to Manage Redundancies and Restructuring
Our employment law workshop in June is designed to help HR professionals and business owners carefully manage redundancies and restructuring in the workplace.
For any employer, making redundancies is a hard decision. It is important that every step is considered for the wellbeing of employees and your organisations’ reputation.
Thomas Carroll’s employment law expert will equip managers with the knowledge and best practice guidance on how to manage organisational restructure and redundancy.
All our employment law and HR workshops are based near Cardiff and are interactive, allowing you to freely ask questions and engage with the group. Our redundancy and restructure workshop will cover the following topics:
1. What is a redundancy situation?
2. Individual redundancy -v- collective redundancy.
3. Redundancy pools.
4. Selection criteria.
5. Reapplying for a job.
6. How to engage in a redundancy process.
7. Consultation requirements.
8. Redundancy policies.
9. Voluntary redundancy.
10. And, what to do if it all goes wrong…
Employment Law Workshop Details
- Thursday 21st June 2018, 09:00am – 12:00 noon
- Coleg y Cymoedd, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff
- Breakfast rolls included
Cost: £105 + VAT per delegate