Together with Involegal, Thomas Carroll Independent Financial Advisers can now provide you with a will writing service. Both legally binding and cost effective, our will writing service will ensure that your wishes are fully met.
Do not leave your family assets and their future down to chance; make the right provision for your family and friends today. If you do not have a will, your assets will be distributed by the authorities according to the Laws of Intestacy.
When writing your will, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- Insure belongings, money and property pass to whom you wish.
- Choose the executor of your will.
- Save Inheritance tax and care fees.
- Ensure your spouse/partner has a home.
- Appoint guardians to care for your children.
- Ensure inheritance for your children in the event of your partner remarrying.