In our latest webinar, Rob Farquharson, Head of Credit & Surety at Thomas Carroll Group and Bethan Cousins, New Business Director at Development Bank of Wales discussed how businesses can adapt to challenges and aspire for growth through adversity.
The session covered:
- Equity: Positives, opportunities and what this looks like
- Valuing a business and how to get the right advice
- Emerging from financial survival mode
- The importance of managing credit risks in the current environment
- Challenges because of COVID-19 and opportunities because of Brexit
- Trade Credit Insurance and how it can help fuel confidence to grow
If you missed our webinar, you can watch the full recording here:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Other COVID-19 Webinars
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. If you missed them, you can find the recordings below:
- Wealth Management – Investment Markets in 2020 and Beyond
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email email@example.com.