Request a home insurance quote from Thomas Carroll before the end of May and be automatically entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a £200 voucher for your local garden centre.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Thomas Carroll Group plc, Pendragon House, Crescent Road, Caerphilly, CF83 1XX. Registered number 0869707.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter you will require internet access or a telephone. Entry to the prize draw is via the Thomas Carroll website or by telephone only and to enter, you must request a home insurance quote before the end of May. Please click here to request a home insurance quote via the Thomas Carroll website, or call us on 02920 853788 and quote ‘spring prize draw’.
4. All entries must be received by the Promoter between when the promotion is opened 9:00am on Monday 12th April 2021 and 09:00am on Tuesday 1st June 2021 when the promotion closes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
5. There will be one winner and the prize comprises a £200 voucher for your local garden centre. Other than as stated, any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by the closing date and will be contacted on or around Wednesday 2nd June 2021 via email or telephone. No other attempt will be made to contact the winner.
7. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
8. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
9. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. No purchase is necessary.
10. Only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
11. Employees of Thomas Carroll Group plc are not eligible to enter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
13. The Promoter’s decision as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. By accepting the prize, the winner accepts that the Promoter is able to use and publish their full name and location of residence on its social media platforms, website and in other publications including marketing campaigns. The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activities to provide digital photographs for use on the Promoter’s website, social media accounts, publications or marketing campaigns. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any garden centre. You are providing your information to Thomas Carroll and not to any other party.