1. The Promoter of this recommend a friend campaign is Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: Pendragon House, Crescent Road, Caerphilly, CF83 1XX. Registered number 04062827.
2. The offer will run from 26th October 2018 until 31st December 2019.
3. To enter, an individual must ask the friend to contact Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited by:
a) Emailing their name, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the full name of the individual who made the recommendation.
b) Ask the individual to call Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited on 02920 887733 quoting the full name of the individual who made the recommendation.
4. All submissions need to include full contact details. Any submissions provided after 31st December 2019 will not be valid for the recommend a friend offer. Recommendations can be accepted by post sent to the address above, email or phone.
5. The number of recommendations is not limited.
6. Once a referral has been received and logged by Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited, the Promoter will only contact the person that made the referral once their friend/the referred individual has become a client. A reward will only be offered on this basis.
7. The promoter will contact you within a month of the friends’ policy being effected and the premium being paid to offer a choice of rewards. You will receive your reward within 60 days of the premium being paid. The recommend a friend rewards include a choice of one gift only from the list of rewards worth £25:
• Amazon Vouchers
• M&S Vouchers
• A donation to the Thomas Carroll Charitable Trust
8. There is no cash, other alternative or substitutions to the rewards stated. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
9. All vouchers listed above will come with its own expiry date of which the receiver will be responsible for using before the date runs out.
10. All charity donations will be organised directly by the promoter only and a receipt will be sent to the client as proof.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any policies or gift cards if we discover or suspect the terms of the offer are being abused.
12. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
13. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
14. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these rules.
15. Employees of Thomas, Carroll Group plc are not eligible to enter.
16. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Data Protection Act: By responding, you agree that your personal data will be held by Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited. You agree that your personal data may be held on a computer and may be used as described. Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties other than mentioned above. However, your personal details may be shared between the Thomas, Carroll Group of companies and that you may receive details of further special offers or products that may be of interest. You may be contacted by mail, telephone, e-mail or any other reasonable method. If you do not wish to receive details of future special offers or products that may be of interest to you then you should write to the Thomas Carroll address in clause 1 above stating such.
Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.