At Thomas Carroll, we are continuously looking for new and diverse talent to join our growing team, you can view our current vacancies below. With offices in Swansea, Pembrokeshire, Newport, Hereford and London in addition to our HQ in Caerphilly, we offer local opportunities at all levels. Browse our ‘Stage to Thrive’ employee booklet below or read more about who we are here.
*Please note that applications via Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position*
We are seeking business graduates, who will share our passion and commitment to deliver business excellence.
Our award winning group is committed to the development and well-being of our employees. We believe in a trusting partnership, provide full training programmes in return for rewards of a favourable employee benefits package, the offer of a share in the group and financial assistance with professional qualifications.
Summary of main responsibilities and activities:
• PA support to the Managing Director and other Directors of the Company including but not limited to arranging meetings and interviews, taking, production and distribution of meeting minutes, diary management, dictation, letter writing, preparation of power point presentations, event co-ordination and preparation for meetings
• Produce reports and analysis as requested by the Directors
• Strategic input including the contribution to preparation of board reports
• Extraction, analysis and distribution of accurate management information
• Liaise with management team and give instructions as necessary to third party suppliers and service providers
• Supporting the Directors to ensure that the business plan is achieved
• Project management including research, preparing the plan, engaging with users and suppliers, managing change with end users
• Review management information and reports as necessary, ensuring that the appropriate action is taken
The successful candidate will be expected to progress towards the Diploma in Insurance qualification with the Chartered Insurance Institute and will need to be proficient in using Microsoft packages and other software packages as required. Experience in a similar role would be preferable but is not essential.
We are seeking experienced financial advisers to join our award winning team. We are also interested to hear from any Financial Advisers who are looking to merge or sell their business.
Salary based on experience.
Benefits and details to apply can be found below.
To apply for any of the positions listed above, send your CV and covering letter to Julie Waters via post or email, referencing the job name and location you are interested in.
Julie Waters Dip CII
HR & Compliance Director
Thomas, Carroll Group plc
Click here to email Julie Waters
We believe happy and healthy employees are vital to the success of any business and pride ourselves on rewarding our employees with great benefits, these include: