What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by completing forms on our site, or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
- Information we collect from your use of our site. With regards to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect information about your use of our site, including details of pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information we collect when you contact us by telephone. If you call us we will automatically collect the following information:
- The telephone number used to call us.
- A recording of all inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Providing us with your details online. This is information you may choose to provide us with via our website. It could include your name, address, telephone number, email address, data relating to health or criminal offences and preferences for receiving emails and marketing literature from us. Please let us know if any of this information changes, so that we can keep our records up to date.
Why do we collect this information?
We will use this information in the following ways:
Information you give us. We use this information:
- In order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our products and services.
- For the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service.
- To provide you with service communications so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email, post or we may contact you by telephone. This will include notifications about changes to our service.
- Where you have agreed, or in circumstances where to do so will be in our mutual interests, to provide you with marketing communications about other products and services offered by the Thomas, Carroll Group of companies.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
Information we collect from your use of the site. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Information we collect throughout our relationship:
- We will use this information to allow us to provide you with our products and services.
Information we receive from other sources:
- See the “Who might we share your information with?” section below for details of how we use information in conjunction with our associated third parties.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
The document below includes our Information Retention and Deletion Schedule for the following: Thomas, Carroll (Brokers) Limited, Thomas, Carroll Brokers Swansea Limited, Thomas, Carroll Private Clients Limited, Thomas, Carroll Management Services Limited and Thomas, Carroll Independent Financial Advisers Limited. This PDF can be downloaded.