We’re pleased to announce that we’ve retained our place as one of the best mid-sized insurance companies to work for in the UK and Wales! We feel privileged to have been featured alongside so many successful businesses throughout the UK.
Our Best Companies listings for this year were:
- Insurance’s 5th Best Company to Work For
- Wales’ 19th Best Company to Work For
- The UK’s 59th Best Mid-Sized Company to Work For
As part of our application process, we conducted a survey where we asked all employees what they thought about working for Thomas Carroll.
So, what were the results?
- 76% agreed they were happy with the balance between work and home life
- 95% agreed that the leader of the organisation runs the company based on sound moral principles
- 79% agreed their job was good for their personal growth and development
This also means that Thomas Carroll has achieved a 2 Star accreditation, which is the second-highest standard of workplace engagement.
Commenting on the listings, Thomas Carroll’s HR & Compliance Director, Julie Waters said:
“We are delighted to have retained places within the Sector, Regional and Best Mid-Sized Company categories in the 2022 Best Companies to Work For listings.
Our commitment to employee engagement, learning and development, wellbeing and giving everyone the opportunity to thrive is paramount and embedded in our culture. We strive to be a Best Company in everything we do and so to receive this recognition through a survey by our people is a great honour”.
This recognition would not have been possible without the support and loyalty of our people. Each and every one of our employees was instrumental in making this happen.