Are you looking to protect your hideaway?

You have come to the right place for holiday home insurance. Whether it’s a chalet, cottage, apartment, lodge or a villa here in the UK or abroad, we can help you.

Our experienced insurance brokers will help you find the right insurance policy for your needs. It’s important that your hideaway or portfolio of properties are taken care of at all times.

Holiday home insurance is different

Holiday home insurance is different to your standard home insurance. Insurance companies often include conditions within a policy that you need to understand. Good practices are also required, such as leaving the heating on low over the winter to avoid burst pipes.

Are you renting your holiday home?

Whether you simply use your holiday home for pleasure or if it’s a source of income, we will help you select the type of insurance cover you need.

Click here to tell us when your insurance is due, and we’ll get in touch with you nearer the time