Looking for landlord insurance?

The insurance broking team at Thomas Carroll in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire are on hand to support you with your landlord building insurance, whether you are a commercial or residential landlord. We will provide you with peace of mind that your property is protected at all times from the many risks that it can be subjected to, including social and catastrophe perils, structural issues and disputes with tenants.

As one of Wales’ leading independent insurance brokers with over 45 years’ experience, we enjoy working with landlords and property owners in the Pembrokeshire community. We are community-focused and recently celebrated 5 years since we opened our office in Pembrokeshire to be closer to clients.

People choose us for our expert advice, local knowledge, wide cover and an in-house claims service that is there for our clients when they need it most.
With our Chartered broker status, we focus on giving you the best advice to make sure you and your property are protected at all times, so you can focus on your work. With our deliberately different approach, we offer:

  • Policies to suit your individual needs
  • A personal service that saves you time
  • Access to a wide range of insurers
  • In-house claims support so you never have to speak to a call centre
  • Immediate quotes, flexible payment options and instant documentation

Call or email us today

Speak to your local insurance broker today. Call us on 01437 770843 or email amber.lloyd@thomas-carroll.co.uk. Our office is open 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.

Landlord’s insurance quote online

Access our online quote facility 24/7, when it suits you. Click here for an online quote, and we’ll be in touch to check that you are happy with it.

We will help you understand and manage your rental property’s insurance risks. We can provide a tailored policy to suit your individual needs, including:

• Commercial landlord property insurance
• Residential landlord property insurance
• Solutions for all unoccupied properties
• Properties while in probate
• Court of protection and property in trust compliant policies
• Buildings in course of renovation or refurbishment
• Lenders interests’ clauses
• Landlord liability insurance
• Terrorism insurance
• Loss of rental income
• Rent guarantee and landlord’s home emergency cover
• Tenant certificates
• Flood mapping advice
• Distressed property risks and debris removal