COVID-19 Notice: Thomas Carroll remain committed to putting our clients at the forefront of what we do. Our Business Continuity Plan has been implemented and we are now working remotely. We want to ensure that we can continue to operate as best as possible to provide the same quality service that you normally enjoy from our team. Please click here for alternative contact details so that you can reach our team when you need us most.

For COVID-19 risk management updates, information and advice, please click here.


Do you hire cars abroad?

You can buy excess insurance to cover the cost of any excess charge on your car hire policy in the event of an accident. Excess or collision damage waiver (CDW) can sometimes be as high as £2000. It’s worth investing in a policy to protect yourself if anything did happen.

Cover also includes:

  • Rental car key cover
  • Personal possessions
  • Cover and excess charges for damage to the tyres, wheels and undercarriage

Please note, you will be leaving our site to receive a quote from Blue Insurance.

Are you going on holiday?

It’s easy to organise your travel insurance online with us. You can either get a quote online or you can call one of our brokers. We will help you buy the right travel insurance policy for you and your family. Don’t forget to organise it as soon as you book your holiday.