In The Housing Forum’s latest report, they explore modern methods of construction (MMC) and how developers can overcome the challenges and barriers that arise.
- Introduction: Find out why The Housing Forum say now is a good time to embrace modern methods of construction.
- The Basics: Discover what MMC involves, its seven categories and what developers need to think about.
- Exploding the Myths: Delve into the misconception surrounding public procurement, contractual structures and MMC.
- Planning and Design: Learn the smart way to ensure speedy delivery with MMC.
- Getting Homes Built: Explore how MMC can simplify the logistics chain, from building homes to putting them on the market.