In a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital landscape, it is important for business owners and senior decision makers to understand the risks and responsibilities linked to cybercrime and digital risks.
In our latest webinar, Thomas Carroll’s cyber risk expert, Emma Francis and Head of Cyber and Innovation for The Cyber Resilience Centre for Wales, Detective Inspector Michael Preston shared how you can protect your business against cybercrime.
The session covered:
- Common types of cyber-attack and what to look for
- Steps you can take to protect your business
- Cyber resilience work taking place in Wales
- Cyber insurance claims examples
- An overview of cover availability and considerations
Detective Inspector Michael Preston, Head of Cyber and Innovation, The Cyber Resilience Centre for Wales
Mike is a serving Detective Inspector, seconded to the Cyber Resilience Centre for Wales as its Head of Cyber and Innovation. With a strong background in Counter Fraud, Major Crime and Counter Terrorism, Mike is well placed to educate businesses around the risks posed by cybercrime and how implementing basic steps can increase cyber resilience.
Emma Francis, Cyber Risk Executive, Thomas Carroll Group plc
Emma specialises in data and digital risks, working with businesses of all sizes and sectors to ensure they are protected in the event of a cyber-attack. Emma is an experienced broker and well-positioned to advise businesses on the importance of adequate insurance cover to protect against the increasing threat of cybercrime.
If you missed our webinar, you can watch the recording here:
If you didn’t catch our other webinars, you can find the recordings below:
- Underinsurance: Protect the Financial Stability of Your Business
- How Investing Has Evolved to Boost Sustainability
- How COVID-19 Has Impacted Workplace Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Building a Resilient Business in 2021 and Beyond
- Wealth Management – Investment Markets in 2020 and Beyond
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email email@example.com.