Thank you to those that joined us for our most recent webinar, ‘Employment Law – Challenges of Making Redundancies’. We hope you found it useful and informative.
Not only can managing the redundancy process be very time consuming and emotionally challenging, it can also be very expensive if not handled correctly, with an average award of £13,704 plus £8,500 legal costs, for unfair dismissal.
In order to help your business navigate this complex process, this webinar provides practical advice and guidance to ensure the redundancy process is managed both fairly and lawfully. We covered:
- What is redundancy
- The alternatives to compulsory redundancy
- Redundancy selection
- Conducting a redundancy process
- Statutory redundancy payments
- Collective consultation
- Coronavirus and redundancy
If you missed it, you can watch the recording below:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Miss our other webinars?
During lockdown, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. In case you didn’t catch them, you can find the recordings below:
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
We have more webinars coming soon. Keep an eye on your email inbox and our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages for announcements. If you have any questions, please contact us on 02920 853788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.