We hope you enjoyed our most recent webinar, ‘Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks’ and would like to say a big thank you to those that joined us.
In the webinar, our property and construction insurance experts shared their post COVID-19 risk insights and useful sector information. We covered:
- Analysis of the ‘hardening’ commercial insurance market and how this impacts the property and construction sectors.
- How to best position yourself to obtain favourable Property Insurance terms.
- Banks and lenders’ changing attitudes to development risk.
- Navigating the Design & Construct Professional Indemnity market.
- A Q&A with our panel to answer any additional questions or concerns shared.
If you missed our webinar, don’t worry, you can watch the recording here:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Other COVID-19 Webinars
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. If you missed them, you can find the recordings below:
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.