In our latest webinar, we reviewed the journey of mental health in the UK and how the pandemic has shone a spotlight on the importance of wellbeing and health & safety in the workplace.
The session, hosted by Thomas Carroll’s Health & Safety Consultant, Stephanie Powell and Head of Employee Benefits, Nia Rogers along with Unum’s Rehabilitation and Wellbeing Manager, Beth Rose Husted, explored how businesses can prepare for return to work and take a proactive and preventative approach to mental wellbeing support and strategy.
- Planning and communicating around return to work
- Risk assessing for physical health, hygiene and mental health
- Health & safety planning and guidance for employees
- Considerations for continued home or hybrid working
- The importance of utilising employee benefits to support employee wellbeing and mental health
- How the pandemic has magnified the importance of wellbeing and mental health awareness
- How businesses can be proactive in their approach to employee wellbeing support and guidance
If you missed our webinar, you can watch the recording here:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Other COVID-19 Webinars
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. If you missed them, you can find the recordings below:
- Building a Resilient Business in 2021 and Beyond
- Wealth Management – Investment Markets in 2020 and Beyond
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email email@example.com.