Sustainable Investing combines the aspiration to generate financial return with the desire to bring about environmental and social change. Clients now want more from their investments, requesting that their retirement funds be used in a socially responsible way to make a difference in the world, such as steering clear of companies that they believe have a negative impact and instead opting for those that are sustainable or local.
In this webinar, we discussed what you need to know about socially responsible investing and why it should be considered. We covered:
- What is Sustainable Investing?
- The key risks and other considerations to take account of.
- How can individual investor preferences be catered for by a Financial Adviser?
- Craig Butler, Head of Wealth Management, Thomas Carroll
- Jake Moeller, Senior Investment Consultant, Square Mile Research
- Emilie Shaw, Portfolio Director and Sustainable Investment Specialist, Cazenove Capital
- Mike Appleby, Investment Manager, Sustainable Future Funds, Liontrust Asset Management
If you missed our webinar, you can watch the recording here:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Other COVID-19 Webinars
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. If you missed them, you can find the recordings below:
- How COVID-19 Has Impacted Workplace Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Building a Resilient Business in 2021 and Beyond
- Wealth Management – Investment Markets in 2020 and Beyond
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email email@example.com.