COVID-19, Brexit and US elections dominated 2020, leaving many to feel concerned about their investments, including their retirement plans. In this webinar, we reflected on the impact of these significant events on investment markets and shared our predictions for Wealth Management in 2021.
1. A review of investment markets in 2020
2. Year 1 performance review of Thomas Carroll’s Wealth Management portfolios
3. Overview of Square Mile’s actions to manage investments with the turbulent backdrop
4. What we expect to see in 2021
5. A Q&A with our panel
This webinar was hosted by Craig Butler, Head of Wealth Management at Thomas Carroll and Chris Fleming, Investment Services Director at Square Mile Research.
If you missed our webinar, you can watch the full recording here:
Please note, the information provided is based on current COVID-19 guidance and legal requirements at the time of recording. For further Coronavirus risk management updates and advice, please click here.
Other COVID-19 Webinars
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been running a series of webinars in relation to COVID-19. If you missed them, you can find the recordings below:
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 Property & Construction Risks
- COVID-19 & Wealth Management
- Employment Law: Challenges of Making Redundancies
- Safeguarding the Most Valuable Asset in a Business – Key Person Protection
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law – All You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Support for You and Your Employees
- COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Guide
If there is a a particular topic you are interested in hearing more about, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.