Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the “Why do we collect this information?” section, we have the right to share your personal information with:
Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
- business partners, subsidiaries, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our service
Any company within the Thomas, Carroll Group of companies, including subsidiaries.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- To enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Your consent this this would have been provided in advance and can be withdrawn at any time.
Return to Our Privacy and Fair Processing Policy main page.