Choose from the following categories or use the search to view our Q&As below
Our experienced team are on hand to support you throughout the life of your claim and assist with:
- A dedicated Claims Executive who will be personally aligned to your claim
- Guidance for compiling documentation
- Attendance at any loss adjuster or investigation meetings to ensure progress of the claim
- Liaison with Insurers, Adjusters and Suppliers to represent your interests
- Intervention with any coverage dispute to represent you
- Proactive management to ensure timely conclusion of a claim
Property: Please refer to your policy documents for emergency helplines and claims guidance outside of business hours, and update Thomas Carroll on the next working day so that we can assist.
Motor: Our out of hours partner, Auto Legal Protection Services (ALPS) can be contacted on 0330 123 4780 for emergency assistance. ALPS will notify Thomas Carroll of your report and we will be in touch on the next working day to offer any further assistance required.
For any other class of claim, please refer to your policy documents for procedures and guidance and notify Thomas Carroll at the first opportunity.
You should contact your dedicated Claims Executive and request guidance. Our team can be reached during office hours (9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday) on 02920 887733 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take full details of the incident by telephone or you may wish to use our motor, property or liability claim notification forms. Click the relevant link below to download a form.
Alternatively, you are able to notify claims immediately from your mobile phone using our TC Claims App. The App is currently being provided free of charge to clients with less than 100 users, so please contact your Account or Claims Executive or alternatively, email email@example.com to request a welcome pack and licence code.