Choose from the following categories or use the search to view our Q&As below
Where Thomas Carroll act as your appointed insurance broker, information will be passed to them, unless you specifically instruct us not to do so as certain information could be deemed as a material fact by insurers.
If Thomas Carroll do not act as your appointed insurance broker, you are advised to disclose such information to your insurance service provider. Failure to do so could invalidate your insurance cover.
Information will not be disclosed to other third parties, except where we are required to make such disclosure for regulatory or legal reasons.
Provided you seek and follow advice from our crisis communication helpline, following an event which causes your business significant adverse publicity or reputational damage which is likely to have a widespread financial impact, we will:
• Liaise with you and your solicitor to draft a media statement or press release, and/or
• Arrange support and represent you at a press conference, and/or
• Prepare communication for your customers and/or a telephone or website script
A number of exclusions apply to our crisis communication support, including:
• Legal costs and expenses in excess of £10,000
• Matters that should be dealt with through your normal complaints procedures
Full terms and conditions are available on request.