Choose from the following categories or use the search to view our Q&As below

What should I do if I’m going on a sports holiday?
Going on a sports holiday, such as skiing or snowboarding without the right cover can invalidate the entire policy, so it’s worth reviewing your travel insurance policy before you go. Make sure the sporting activity you will be doing is covered on your policy when you get a quote. It’s also important to get adequate cover for your sports equipment, in case it gets lost, stolen or damaged.
What is travel disruption?
Travel disruption reimburses you for pre-paid travel expenses if you or a family members becomes ill, or because of other inconveniences, such as bad weather and airline strikes that disrupt your holiday. It is worth adding travel disruption to your travel insurance policy to cover yourself against unexpected things like delays, missed departures, enforced stay, unused travel and additional accommodation or travel.
Should I get a single-trip or annual trip policy?

This depends on how much you intend on travelling in a year. A single-trip policy will cover you for one trip, as long as your trip lasts. An annual policy covers you for a year from the policy start date.

If you are planning on travelling multiple times a year, it might be more cost-effective to get an annual trip policy. If you are going travelling for a long period of time, it would be worth considering backpackers insurance.

Can you arrange my travel insurance once I have left the UK?
Please contact us prior to leaving the UK so that we can arrange your travel insurance and ensure that you are fully protected before you set off.
What is an excess?
An excess applies to most types of insurance policies and will vary. This is the amount you must pay in the event of a claim and this will be shown on your policy schedule. Your excess will either be deducted from the settlement of your claim or collected from you from the appointed supplier or garage.